The Skinny Girls Project

Blogroll

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Follow Me Back Tuesday

Today I am blog hopping and discovering some AWESOME blogs via Follow Me Back Tuesday! We are iced in here in Indiana and I can't think of a better way to spend the day in than checking out some great blogs and working on some sewing that I haven't had  a chance to keep up with. I am also working on some of those crocheted dishcloths, thank you so much to everyone who showed support that I should add those to the shop! What do you guys have planned for the day?

8 comments:

CarliAlice @ GG2Life said...

Your blog is so cute. I still need to clean up my design. Love yours!

Following back.

Carli
http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hey Look! I'm follower #40!!

Thanks for finding me today, happily following you back :)

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

I agree! Blog hopping is great in all of this snow.


I just found your blog through the Tuesday blog hop. Have a great week!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Shirley said...

Blog hop on over and say hi! I found and began following you last week. Visit My Bookshelf or The Gardening Life. I like the company.

Allegro Mama said...

Thanks for following! I'm now following back. SOrry it took so long! I love to sew to, so I'm excited to be following you :)

A Place For Every-Thing said...

Thank you so much for visiting me. I am your newest follower.

www.placeforevery-thing.com

Julia & Cori said...

I'm your newest follower :D

Thanks for adding your linky to Handmade Wednesday last week! Don't forget to link up again this week :D - http://www.blueeyedblessings.com/2011/02/handmade-wednesday-store-blog-hop-week-4/

Emma Michaels said...

I am a follower! I hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com